|Type||Haos Cyclone Percival|
|First appearance||Bakugan Addict|
|Battle Gear||Silver Shoxrox|
An evolution of the Percival line of Bakugan. Spiral uses his cape to shield himself from the most powerful attacks. Plasma bullets shoot from his roaring mouth and tear through his enemies' armor. He conjures the strength of a hurricane storm to blow his opponents away.
In Bakugan Addict, After Aquos Rules travels into the forest, he meets up with Killer. BC later arrives, explaining to Aqua that he isn't friendly. Killer then throws out Slayer and Spiral. Spiral is shown to be extremely similar to his brawler, trying to kill Splice with determination. With a deadly ability, Fusion Dragon defeats them. In a flashback, it is shown he was once Killer's Midnight Percival.
Ability Cards Edit
- Light Pulsar: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Chronium Drainer: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Spiral.
- Solar EXTERMINATION: Automatically nullifies abilities when they are activated from all opponents if they haven't used a supporting piece. It will also affect team members they haven't thrown in yet.
- Eclipse Blast: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Spiral.
- Lunar Flashing Storm: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent to Spiral.
- Warping History: Restarts the entire brawl.
- Light Lunar: Nullifies the opponent's ability and adds 600 Gs to Spiral.
- Bolt Blast: Adds 200 Gs to Spiral.
- Lumino Pulse: If the opponent is a Darkus Bakugan, all of the opponent's Gs are transferred to Spiral.
- Saber Smasher: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Svetlana Lance: If Spiral wins this round, your next Bakugan's base level is doubled for the next round.