|“||A tough Super Assault- what he is!||”|
—Ventus Killer talking about Sissors
|Debut||Dawn of The End|
|Used By||Ventus Killer|
|Friends||Komodtrix, Slayer, Searing Strikeflier, Shogun Krakix, Spiral, Nozomi, Overlord, Roadkill, more...|
|Enemies||Splice, Carnage, Erupter, more...|
|Battle Gear|| Darkus Defendtrix|
Sissors is a Super Assault Bakugan. He takes a laser chain whip, brandishes it, and attacks the opponent. Sissors wraps his enormous wings around an enemy and squeezes it tight until it collapses. He has a high pitched call which deafens his enemies. He also pile drives his enemies to the ground with brutal force.
In Dawn of The End, Sissors goes into a battle against Splice. Sissors manages to clone himself using his Shadow Cloner - Necro Darkness and defeats Splice. After the grueling defeat, Splice trains then challenges Sissors to a rematch. Sissors uses his most powerful ability Shadow Suffering, which is nullified. Kaxyin and Nexus are then summoned in order to defeat Sissors, suceeding. After, it is revealed that he belongs to Killer and they leave.
Ability Cards Edit
- Sissor Wings: Adds 500 Gs to Sissors for each ability the opponent has played.
- Tetra Blaster: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent for each ability the opponent has played.
- Duke Gear: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Sissors.
- Shadow Cloner - Necro Darkness: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities and splits Sissors into 3 parts. The clones will have half of Sissors's current G-Power.
- Dark Wings: Drops the opponent back to their base level.
- Necromancer Vortex: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.
- Shadow Suffering: Adds 800 Gs to Sissors.
- Demented Cutter: Removes the opponent's Mechtogan from the battle.
- Necromancer Slash: Drops the opponent to zero Gs.
- Sissor Wind: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent.
- Mega Horn: Nullifies the opponent's ability and drops all supporting pieces to zero Gs.
- Darkus Dimension: Sissors switches G-Power with the opponent.
- His name comes from Scissors- a stationary tool.