|“||Looks like the tide has turned, Oceanus.||”|
—Riptide, First Time Out
|First appearance||First Time Out|
|Themes||Fraaz Master of Icy Fire|
An aquatic warrior, Riptide can attack from deep within the sea to gain an advantage during battle. When in close proximity to enemies, Riptide offers a deadly blow, that can without the competition. Riptide can breathe under water. He strategy in battle, to turn the tide, boosting his power and destroying his opponents. Thus earning him the name, Riptide.
Riptide once believed that only the strong survive and the weak live only to serve the strong. Because he is not LordMagma's most powerful Bakugan, he believed he was only to win the battles he could against weaker enemies, and help his stronger Bakugan, in anyway possible. When around his 'superiors' he would act as a servant, which would make the others uncomfortable. When in battle against someone weaker, or of equal power level, he would show no mercy. He now continues to have the same 'show no mercy attitude' as he now believes all he has to do, is be the best he can be.
- Winding River: Makes the opponent's ability useless and transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Riptide.
- Holding Drain: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to Riptide.
- Downpour: Adds 200 Gs to Riptide.
- Aqua Tsunami: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Shift Guild: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Tsunami Rain (Pour Shield): Nullifies the opponent's ability and subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.