|Type||Ventus Helix Dragonoid|
|Power|| 1100 Gs (RP) |
720 Gs (IRL)
Rafael is Valentin's Ventus Helix Dragonoid.
Rafael is a calm, peaceful Helix Dragonoid. Outside of battle, he is often seen meditating with his wings hidden. However, in battle, he is as vicious, silent, and deadly as a ninja. Leonidas sometimes comments on Rafael being a "wannabe ninja".
- Gust Breaker Oath: Doubles Rafael's Gs if the opponent's G-Power is higher than Rafael's current G-Power.
- Airfall: Decreases the opponent's Gs by 300 Gs for each Bakugan on the field and adds twice that amount to Rafael's current G-Power.
- Enraged Abigor: The opponent cannot activate anything for four turns. Rafael also gains 300 Gs for each Bakugan on the field while the opponent loses the same amount.
- Chaos Flare Wind: The opponent's Bakugan loses 400 Gs while Rafael gains 400 Gs.
- Hidden Wind Gallery: Roll another Bakugan that belongs to you into the battle. Add the G-Power of both that Bakugan and Rafael, then double the added G-Power.
- Wind Commitment: The opponent cannot use five of their Ability Cards for the rest of the brawl. You get to choose which ones.
- Wings of Change: Rafael gains 100 Gs for each Ability Card used so far in the round while the opponent Bakugan lose(s) twice as much.
- Abigor Wind: The opponent loses 500 Gs while Rafael gains 500 Gs. This effect is repeated on each turn if Rafael's base is less than the opponent Bakugan's base.
- Wind Lance Swap: If the opponent Bakugan's G-Power is at least twice their base G-Power while Rafael has less than that amount, the G-Powers are swapped and Rafael's new G-Power is doubled.
- Aerial Draco Lane: Rafael gains G-Power equal to half of the opponent Bakugan's base G-Power. The opponent can also not do anything for three turns. This Gate cannot be prevented nor countered in any way no matter what.
- Two of Rafael's Abilities, Enraged Abigor and Abigor Wind, include the name of Abigor, a fallen angel of wind (from a trio of fallen angels who escaped the wrath of God called "The Hidden") from the 2007 film Ghost Rider.
- Rafael's "original" name, Rafeal, was just a misspelled name.