|“||The powers of Darkus are here to destroy ALL who oppose my allies, fucker!||”|
|Theme Song||Kill Zone|
A dangerous and notorious Bakugan, Overlord is shielded by sharp defensive blades. When an enemy gets in close proximity, Overlord immediately detonates his most powerful weapon: a stinging spike shield that cuts through even the toughest of monsters.
In Cyborg Showdown, Overlord is pitted against Cyborg for battle. Overlord manages to inflict lots of damage, with Cyborg being scared to take her turn. Overlord then prepares to take her out but luckily, Icefern and Depture arrive and save Cyborg. Overlord is enraged, summoning his Mechtogan and Mechtogan Titan to defeat Cyborg. Depture, however pulls through and takes him down. Overlord then swears that he will have revenge, before leaaving.
Ability Cards Edit
- Necrosis Overlord: Transfers 600 Gs from the opponent to Overlord.
- Darkus Vortex: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Haos Destroyer: Removes all Haos Bakugan from the battle.
- Screech Volting: If any Bakugan is non-Darkus attributed, they cannot activate Ability Cards.
- Volting Burst: Adds 400 Gs to Overlord.
- Apocalyptic Revenge: Overlord uses the opponent's ability, with double the effect.
- Burst Floogle: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Ghostly Camouflage: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities and adds 500 Gs to Overlord.
- Invisible Impact: Brings the opponent back to their base level and doubles the effect of Overlord's BakuNano abilities.
- Ghostly Revenge: Adds 300 Gs to Overlord.
- Turtle Smash: Prevents the opponent from nullifying Overlord's abilities.
- Shadow Ball: Subtracts 250 Gs from the opponent for every ability they have played.
- Shadow Curse: Prevents Haos Bakugan from activating abilities.
- Necromancer Overlord: Transfers 700 Gs from the opponent to Overlord.
- Split Cannon: Allows Overlord to add an additional effect to one of his abilities.