|“||I am Necro, DESTROYER OF NOOBS!||”|
|Type||Darkus Fusion Dragonoid|
|First appearance||A Killer Combination|
|Brawler|| Sir Destruction|
|Battle Gear||Silver Bombaplode|
Necro is the first Baku Sky Raider to evolve from the legendary Dragonoid line. His razor sharp wings and infamous horn give him tenacious attack, when he leaps into battle. Only the bravest opponents can measure up to the combined ruthlessness and courage of Necro.
Ability Cards Edit
- Phantom Ruthlessness: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Hell Slicer: Adds 300 Gs to Necro.
- Darkus Jumper: The next 4 turns are given to Necro.
- Night Vortex: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities and transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Necro.
- Ruthless Astral: Adds 500 Gs to Necro.
- Phantom Driver: If the opponent is a Haos Bakugan, Necro automatically wins.
- Corrosion Storm: Reverses the effect of the opponent's abilty.
- Shards of Death: All Mechtogan are removed from the battle.
- Guren Dranzer: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Dark Eclipse: Doubles the effect of all abilities for the rest of the battle. (This card cannot be nullified)
- Sheath Vizeler: Transfers 700 Gs from the opponent to Necro.
- Nebulous Hammer: If you are battling alongside an Aquos Bakugan, the opponent will lose 400 Gs.
- Phantom Nebulous: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Turn Taker: Necro takes the opponent's next turn even if they have taken this turn.
- Meteorite Dusk: Necro automatically wins the round.
- Hex Fortitude: Drops the opponent to zero Gs and subtracts 200 Gs from Necro.
- His name, comes from Necromancy, the art of reviving the dead.
- Necro is the first Bakugan in the series to switch sides.
- Necro was originally going to be called Sheath, which is a body part of a virus called a Bacteriophage.