|“||Hah, there's no escape from... DEATH!||”|
|Debut||Back to Work|
|Main Adversaries||Darkus Phantom Dharak|
|Friends||Fosu, Brine, Serpentine, Zombie, more...|
|Enemies||Splice, Hikari, Glider, Darkus Phantom Dharak, more...|
|Battle Gear||Silver Rock Hammer|
|Mechtogan Titan||Slasher Titan|
His defense and attack mode are grounded and solid. He punches the ground to destroy a Gate Card. The blue lens on Mist's chest lights up the lines on his body, which runs through his arms to the fists powering them up for massive energy punches that hit the ground and makes rocks float up in the air, then punches them again and uses them as projectiles to smash the enemy. A dimensional hole in his palms absorbs all energy from an attack.
In Back to Work, Mist is used to battle Glider. Mist uses portals to transport his attacks, making it extremely difficult for Glider to dodge them. Mist then summons his Mechtogan called Slasher and prepares to finish Glider, only for his attack to be blocked by Darkus Phantom Dharak. Baku-Cool's Dharak Colossus then finishes him.
- Blizzard Shadows: The opponent cannot nullify Mist's abilities in any way. If they attempt to, they are dropped to zero Gs.
- Water Cyclone: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Mist.
- Aqua Jet Fire: Adds 300 Gs to Mist.
- Aqua Laser Eye: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Killer Mist: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities and doubles Mist's current G-Power.
- Dimensional Tsunami: Adds 500 Gs to Mist for each ability activated during the round.
- Gate Card Destroyer:
- Rain Storm Rancor:
- Rancor Gazing:
- Aquos Destruction: