The Bakugan Battle League website accidentally placed a PyrusMercury Dragonoid as Titanium Dragonoid's ball form. As a BakuMutant Bakugan, the pieces of its upper and lower body can be swapped around with other members of the set, like Mutant Taylean and others. The translucent mixed series was released early as a Target exclusive. It has a base G-Power the upper body and two G-Power boosts on the lower body. If it's multi colored/Dual Atributted, you use the lower of the bonus'. If it consists of only one color, you use the higher of the bonus'.Information
- Mercury Dragonoid has two holes for BakuNano, which is convenient for Hammermor.
- Mercury Dragonoid is a cross between Titanium Dragonoid and Taylean.
- It has the upper half of Titanium Dragonoid and the lower half of Taylean.
- On Dimensions, all ball forms have a Pyrus top to them.
- All monster forms on Dimensions are the same: Pyrus top with a Ventus Taylean bottom.
- It may be possible that when the solid attributes of Mercury Dragonoid are released, they will have different forms on Bakugan Dimensions.
- The Bakugan Dimensions Ability Card image of Mercury Dragonoid is very different than the image of Mercury Dragonoid shown on Bakugan Dimensions.