Therefore you must have his permission to edit, modify, or use the content of this page.
|| Destruction, yep. I love it!
Lock is a Haos Lockanoid hailing from New Tartarus. She is used by Baku-Cool in Bakugan: Wind Tamer.
|| Tartaronian Assaut
| Used By
|| 1100 Gs
|| Tartaronian Haos
| Theme Song
| Main Adversaries
|| Beak Guy
|| Pyrus Spatterix, Splice, Hikari, Shiner, Core, Scourge, Torment, Dragon, Ventus Jaakor, Core, more...
|| Beak Guy, Letus Phos, Fosu, Brine, Subterra Stronk, Zombie, Mist, Serpentine, more...
| Battle Gear
|| Haos Koptorix|
| Mechtogan Titan
Lock is a one-eyed monster that shoots lasers from her many blasters. Her eye shines a bright beam of light that blinds the enemy. Lock's attack style is fast and merciless.
She is a mean-spirited Bakugan and loves to see villains suffer. This attitude has built a relationship with Pyrus Spatterix. Lock loves to hang out and destroy at midnight.
In Tartaronian Assault, Lock is given to BC by Bendo after a trip to the Tartaronian Stronghold. Lock is shown to be similar to Pyrus Spatterix, in personality and befriends him.
- Light Suffering: Adds another Haos Bakugan to the battle.
- Letus Panzer: Adds 700 Gs to Lock.
- Heavy Suffering: The next 5 turns are taken by Lock.
- Letus Charger: If the opponent has a support piece, they are dropped to zero Gs.
- Letus Power Drainer: Subtracts 700 Gs from the opponent.
- Haos Onslaught: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Lock.
- Letus Camo Burn: Nullifies the opponent's ability and changes their attribute to Lock's, preventing them from using abilities.
- Light Vizeler: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Luna Guren: Transfers 700 Gs from the opponent to Lock.
- Letus Charybdis: Lock automatically wins if the opponent is not Tartaronian.
- Letus Scylla: The opponent's supporting piece is now controlled by Lock.
- Pain Mallet: Lock switches G-Power with her opponent and then halves the opponent's power.
- Letus Apocalypse: If the opponent is a male Bakugan, they lose the ability to use Battle Suits.
- Luna Destruction: Adds 200 Gs to Lock if she has a Mobile Assault.
- Guren Lock: Transfers 1000 Gs from the opponent to Lock and prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Cannon Vortex - Guren Dranzer: Transfers 1200 Gs from the opponent to Lock then doubles her G-Power. This ability will only work if Lock has less G-Power than the opponent.
- Hatred Guren - Delta Cannon Fire: If the opponent is a Hurricanian Bakugan, they cannot add supporting pieces to the battle.
- Chaos Guns: Reflects the opponent's ability and prevents them from activating new ones, then subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Chaos Cannon: If the opponent is a non-Haos Bakugan, they automatically lose.
- Letus Panzer: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Lock is the only pure Tartaronian Bakugan owned by BC, as Splice is half Tartaronian.
- BC had a Haos Lockanoid on BD too.
- She also has access to Darkfire Ability Cards, just like Anathema.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.