|“||PREPARE FOR A GIANT ROCKFALL, RETARDED SHIT HEAD!||”|
|Used By||Dark Ice|
|Theme Song||Old Friend (extended version)|
|Battle Gear||Copper Daftorix|
Several of Fissure's characteristics seem to be based off of different aspects from Egyptian mythology. He is extremely dangerous and can clone himself, surrounding his opponent. It is noticeable that Fissure almost always has his arms crossed in Bakugan form. This is displayed again in his ball form. Fissure's speed is mistaken for a jet's speed when he is high in the air.
In Tex Rises, Fissure is first used. He battles Kraken and Jaclyn alongside Mist. Fissure manages to cause severe damage to both of them, with out much help. Fissure eventually defeats Kraken, causing Tex to join in. Tex realises his true strength and defeats Mist. Fissure is unwilling to be defeated and makes several clones of himself. Fissure is finally defeated by a powerful Veltro Drain.
Ability Cards Edit
- Fissure Blow: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent.
- Invading Parasites: Transfers 600 Gs from the opponent to Fissure.
- Air Quake: Adds 200 Gs to Fissure.
- Magnitude Night: If the opponent is a non-Subterra Bakugan, they automatically lose. This will only work on a single Bakugan.
- Speed Smasher: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.
- Rock Punch: Prevents the opponent from using support pieces.
- Rockfall Bash: Adds 700 Gs to Fissure
- Bashing Pulsar: Drops the opponent down to zero Gs.
- Rancor's Mantlepiece: Triples each Bakugan on your side's current G-Power.
- Fissure Clones: Makes clones of Fissure. Each of them have half of Fissure's base level.
- Earth Shaker: Nullifies the opponent's ability.