|“||I'M GONNA RIP YOUR BONES OUT!||”|
|Used By||Ventus Killer|
|Main Adversaries||Hawk Ingram|
|Friends||Darkus Jaakor, Darkus Orbeum, Overlord, Roadkill, Komodtrix|
|Enemies||Splice, Hawk Ingram, Ruler Razenoid, more...|
|Battle Gear||Gold Barias Gear|
A falcon-like Baku Sky Raider, Skytruss initiates his attack by circling his opponents from above. When enemies are most vulnerable, Skytruss swoops down with a speedy downward descent thrusting his sharp bladed claws to penetrate even the most heavily armored monsters.
Ability Cards Edit
- Necrosis Vortex: Subtracts half of the opponent's G-Power from them.
- Full Moon: Adds 500 Gs to Skytruss.
- Demon's Heart: Adds another Bakugan to the battle.
- Arrow Wing: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Skytruss.
- Skeleton Frame: Play before you activate Demon's Heart. The Bakugan you add to the brawl will have it's base level and ability effects doubled.
- Dark Burst: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Skytruss.
- Talon Wave: Prevents the opponent from summoning support pieces.
- Ninja Combination Fury: Adds 300 Gs to each Darkus Bakugan on the field and combines Skytruss with Jaakor and Orbeum.
- Killing Spree: Brings the opponent down to 400 Gs.
- Necrosis Talons: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities or opening Gate Cards.
- Ninja Shadow Disguise: Adds 600 Gs to Skytruss.
- Demon Fury: If the opponent has less than Skytruss's base level in G-Power, they are dropped to zero Gs.