|“||I'm about to fuck up your life||”|
|Debut||Dark Ice's Debut|
|Used By||Dark Ice|
|Friends||Fosu, Zombie, Ventus Quake Dragonoid, Swift, Serpentine, Melt, Mist, Darkus Radizen, more...|
|Enemies||Splice, Hydra, Demon, Slash, Scab, Darkus Balista, Aquos Worton, Dragon, more...|
|Battle Gear||Gold Slingpike|
Soaring to extreme heights, Brine wreaks havoc as one of the most dangerous Baku Sky Raiders. His perfected wings and body structure can fly fast and dodge attacks. And with his cruel look he can bring fear to even the strongest Bakugan.
In Dark Ice's Debut, Brine is used against Hydra and Splice alongside Fosu. Fosu reveals his backstory, angering Splice badly. Fosu and Splice battle out, with Brine ending the battle with Monsoon Bleeding, leaving Splice badly injured. Brine then leaves with his brawler.
Ability Cards Edit
- Danger Wave: Doubles Brine's ability effects. Also, if Brine sacrifices 50 Gs, the opponent cannot nullify his abilities in any way.
- Hydro Pulsar: Subtracts 400 Gs from the opponent.
- Extreme Rapids: Adds 300 Gs to Brine.
- Psycho Shock: If the opponent is a non-Aquos Bakugan, they are dropped to the negative version of their current G-Power.
- Water Bind: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Brine Ripper: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to Brine.
- Aqua Hammer: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Brine.
- Psycho Hammer: Adds 600 Gs to Brine.
- Bazooka Dive: Halves the opponent's ability effects.
- Hydro Cannon: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities and their Gate Card.
- Super Whirlpool: Prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Monsoon Bleeding: Doubles Brine's G-Power.
Fusion Ability Cards Edit
- Monsoon Bazooka: Triples Brine's G-Power. (Requires Monsoon Bleeding to be activated)
- Mega Whirlpool: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent. (Requires Super Whirlpool to be activated)
- Giga Whirlpool: Prevents the opponent from summoning support pieces and subtracts 600 Gs from the opponent. (Requires Super Whirlpool and Giga Whirlpool to be activated)