|First appearance||Anger Management|
|Battle Gear||Silver Blasteroid|
He throws out flames that can melt through rocks. Impact waves blast out of Avian Snake's mouth. Very loyal to Ruler Razenoid's cause. Incorporates the effect of a Gate Card and uses it against an adversary freely.
Avian Snake is a fun-loving warrior, unlike other Hurricanian Bakugan. He is humble too, often saying the reason he wins battles so much is due to "pure luck", making him a likeable Bakugan.
In Anger Management, he introduces the main characters to Ruler Razenoid. Avian Snake is told to battle Pyrus Spatterix, due to Spatterix mouthing off at the history of Hurricanians. Avian Snake says that the brawl's purpose is "for him to learn how to manage impulsivity" with Rager having a negative response to it. Spatterix later rages out, defeating Avian Snake.
Ability Cards Edit
- Hercules Blast: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Avian Snake.
- Subterra Shamballa: Subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent and adds 400 Gs to Avian Snake.
- Terra Tornado: Adds 500 Gs to Avian Snake.
- Sand Spice: The opponent is forced to give all their Battle Gear to Avian Snake's team.
- Land Swarm: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Avian Snake.
- Terracotta Army: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Drone Neck: Avian Snake will always be 300 Gs more than the opponent.
- Shield Vortex: Nullifies all of the opponent's abilities.